Present at the meeting
10 parents from a range of year groups, 2 members of staff and 1 governor.
Aim of todays meeting
How the school can best report to parents throughout the year.
Look at statutory guidance.
Look at what we already do.
Discuss ways of improving the reporting arrangements linking to the aim of the Parent Forum.
Outcomes of the meeting
1. Targets will be sent home each term.
2. Year 1, 3, 4 & 5 will receive reports at Easter so parents and children can act upon targets for improvement.
3. Learning Journeys completed each term and shared with parents.
4. School letters are to be formatted with a bold title so they are easy to scan for content.
5. Texting service will be introduced to contact parents.