Update- Monday 16th March 2020
- Parent-teacher consultations are cancelled next week.
- Collective Worship will not take place as a whole school. Class Worship will replace this.
- All Sport competitions have been cancelled until after Easter.
- Easter Service in Church is cancelled and will be replaced with classes focusing individually on the importance of this time for Christians.
- We continue to ensure children wash their hands regularly.
- A revised school cleaning schedule is in place.
- Lunchtime procedures have been reviewed to avoid spreading the virus.
Stay at home for 7 days if you have either:
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you're staying at home.
Testing for coronavirus is not needed if you're staying at home.
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
- Phone: 0800 046 8687
- Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)