Friday 7th May
Friday has come around again so quickly (it was a short week this week as Monday was May Day bank holiday) and this week has been as busy as ever. We have been learning to:
- Solve all sorts of word problems in Maths, including problems of time (which we were really good at).
- Develop our ball skills in Cricket during PE.
- Keep our bodies healthy in different ways, then design a poster informing others of how to do the same.
- Finish writing our stories in French and then to illustrate them.
- Use a micro:bit (miniature computer) and program it to show text and pictures.
We also enjoyed a visit from the chicks on Wednesday when they joined us in class. They are growing so fast from day to day - their feet look huge now and their wings are already well developed. Mr File took a video of their visit which can be seen below.
Also below is a short video of Lucy singing and playing her ukulele. It is a beautiful performance which won Lucy first place in the recent 'Elham's Got Talent' competition. Well done Lucy!
Have a relaxing weekend and we look forward to seeing you all again on Monday.
Mrs Short and Mrs Godden